Funny super lips -- face mask (oh, so hilarious!)


Once I saw this face mask, I hysterically laughed. I mean, it was hilarious to see or imagine myself wearing it. But it's fun. And probably goofy people might want it. And that is why I choose this mask as my opening post for March. We need extra laugh. :D

Adult Face Mask
- Machine washable on delicate or gentle cycle
- Comfortable 100% polyester fabric (decorated front material is a poly sheeting, and the back is made from poly microfiber)
- Sturdy over-the-ear elastic straps with adjustable tensioners for a snug fit
- Nose wire adjusts to fit the shape of your nose and face
- Available in both adult (7" x 3.5") and kids (6" x 3") sizes

*) Prices should be checked directly on the respective website because discount may applied.

Comments